The ProRetro One-Stop-Shop for Hanover Region
Providers: The Climate Protection Agency Hanover Region and proKlima – the enercity fund in cooperation with Netzwerk Modernisierungspartner (network of partners for renovation)
Target group: Owners of single- or two-family homes who intend to renovate
Renovation measures supported: Deep renovations of residential buildings and single measures (e.g., roof insulation and installation of solar panels or solar thermal collectors)
Services offered by Netzwerk Modernisierungspartner:
- Initial advice on energy saving measures
- On-site energy advice
- Development of a renovation roadmap
- Advice on grants and/or soft loans
- Advice on financing or facilitate financing
- Providing a list of qualified contractors and/or advice regarding contractors who are qualified to implement the planned actions
- Coordination of construction works
- Approval of construction works
Contact: If you have questions or are interested in the One-Stop-Shop’s service please send an email at email@example.com or fill in the contact form.
More information: You can learn more about ProRetro in Hanover Region on the Climate Protection Agency’s website (in German) or through the ProRetro blog.